The general description as to the safety of anabolic steroid use as expounded by different people can be summed up in the following two points:
– Anabolic steroid use is not as lethal as many individuals claim
– Anabolic steroid use is not as safe as many individuals claim
The Five Basic Stipulations of Proper Steroid Cycles and Responsible Steroid Use
1. No individuals under the age of 24 should engage in any anabolic steroid cycles what so ever.
2. Testosterone must be the very first and the ONLY anabolic steroid used in the very first beginner anabolic steroid cycle, and Testosterone must also be included in all cycles, no exceptions.
3. Cycle lengths should be kept as short as possible.
4. The lowest effective dose in order to provide gains should always be utilized before increasing doses.
5. An absolute minimum of stacked compounds (no more than 2 at any given time unless absolutely necessary) should be used in any given anabolic steroid cycle.